Friday, September 19, 2014

[Google Maps] How to save a map?




Issue

I must introduce my company hosts. So I need a card for the geographical location. When I go to Google Map, I want to know how to copy and paste the card I have before my eyes. 

Solution

This is very easy! Please follow these instructions:
  • 1) Click on print in the top right of the map
  • 2) In the window that opens, do:
    • Tools > Information on the Media page
  • 3) You select the image plane ..... http://www.google.com/mapprint (it appears in preview)
  • 4) Save As (save the image onto your desktop for example)
  • 5) You can then retrieve the image in word or via Excel integration ... image, or other software of course.


I hope this will solve your worries. 

OR 

You can take a screenshot of the screen content:
  • Open the map then press the PrtSc button on your keyboard
  • Open Microsoft Paint
  • Click Edit then click Paste

0 comments:

Post a Comment